Story Theatre Resources
All of our instructor guides will download as Adobe Acrobat files. Users will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print these documents. Most new and recent PCs will have the Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed by default. Download www.adobe.com.
- 2012 The Great Beanstalk Conspiracy
- 2012 Sagas of the Salty Seas
- 2011-2012 Aladdin
- 2011-2012 Magic Stone Soup
- 2010-2011 Imagine That
- 2010-2011 Pinocchio
- 2009-2010 Hey…Bully, Bully
- 2009-2010 La Nouvelle Revue English & French
- 2008-2009 Storytelling Vaudeville Review
As Story Theatre prepares to tour it’s show Hey Bully, Bully!, why not check out Shane Koyczan’s inspiring spoken word performance of To This Day and watch the powerful collaborative animation that accompanies it. Its story of overcoming bullying is one we can all appreciate.
Story Theatre is pleased to recommend a few sites for further exploration of the stories, music and games that we have toured over the years. Story Theatre is not responsible for the content of these sites, but provides these links as a means to continue and enhance the experience. All web surfing should be supervised by an adult!
- Explore this resource for fairytales on-line.
- Try some theatre games for yourselves.
- Read Treasure Island on-line.
- Read Alice in Wonderland on-line.
- Thank you to MS Ward’s Class for this link to all sorts of Story Websites.
- Enjoy this comprehensive list of popular children’s bedtime stories. Thank you to the resourceful student who provided us with this link!
Donate now through CanadaHelps.org.